At Core3 Solutions, you will find a unique corporate culture, with a rapid pace and the freedom to truly express yourself. We believe that attitude is everything and encourage a safe and open environment where all employees understand their roles, receive honest feedback, contribute ideas, ask questions, learn, grow, and are recognized for their contributions. Working as a team, we take great pride in being Core3 Solutions.
Our Mission is to become an organization comprised of the right people who help organizations move forward by finding intelligent solutions through ongoing partnerships. Learn more about what makes us tick on our Culture page, within our blog, or on any of our social networks (most of our updates go to Facebook and Twitter).
Core3 Solutions offers a comprehensive benefit program that includes:
- Paid Time Off
Current Open Positions
Core3 Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic and skillful PHP and MySQL developer with a passion for development and a desire to work with the most talented team around. If you strive to be the best at what you do, and never accept less than what you’re truly capable of delivering, then we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
- Creation of backend CMS applications for marketing-based sites.
- Creation of reusable custom libraries, classes, and modules
- HTML/CSS coding to create standards compliant web sites
- Working with sales team and project managers to establish reasonable project requirements, quotes, and timelines
- Review, testing and debugging of applications prior to client delivery
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing production-level PHP/MySQL applications
- Portfolio showing work that demonstrates a strong understanding of PHP and application architecture
- Experience with WordPress application and theme creation
- Experience with PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend, CakePHP)
- E-Commerce and payment gateway integration
- Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks knowledge preferred
- Experience creating standards compliant HTML/CSS
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Core3 Solutions is looking for a experienced front-end Web Designer for our Digital Marketing team. As a designer you'll have a significant hand in the design and development of a client's website. Not only do we build awesome websites but we also do logo design and illustration. The great thing about Core3 and our clients is every day it's something different so you'll never get bored working on the same project or the same client for weeks on end.
- Graphic artist with relevant experience of 3+ years in web and interactive design.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Dreamweaver.
- Thorough awareness of emerging web, social and technical design trends
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience working in PHP environments.
- Advanced technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX as well as full understanding of best practice.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Create highly polished visual designs, including web sites, emails, illustrations, print, web-based user interfaces, and other communication media.
- Work closely with clients, designers and developers throughout all phases of the design process.
- Address complex design challenges including navigation, data visualization, and adhering to established visual and mobile interface guidelines.
- Minimum Education: College Degree or Technical Design School
- 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Digital marketing and e-commerce experience.
- Utilize website Content Management Systems including WordPress
- Ability to manage work load and meet project time-frame requirements.
Core3 Solutions is looking for an experienced Project Manager / Business Analyst for our Digital Marketing team. This position will be managing client relationships, developing project plans, gathering business requirements for complex Internet, mobile and e-commerce applications and ensuring that the deliverables are meeting quality standards. This person is responsible for the coordination and direction of web-based projects, to satisfy the immediate and long-term needs of our clients. The individual selected for this position will demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, teamwork, professional demeanor and work to honor and support the values of Core3 Solutions.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management from inception to delivery with a focus in project planning, scoping, scheduling, executing, and quality assurance
- Responsible in whole or in part for defining project scope as well as establishing and documenting system requirements
- May be responsible for writing technical requirements documentation depending on project scope
- Create work breakdown structures and establish project milestones based on the design and scope of work
- Help clients & Core3 team to plan web site organization, layout and content based on best practices
- May direct and lead project meetings, prepare reports, maintain schedules and cost plans, manage risk, and all other aspects of the project implementation
- Managing developers and outside resources in the development of approved site or application requirements from project initiation through post launch phase.
- Execute necessary project management methodology (agile & waterfall) to ensure project success
- Assists sales with new business and existing clients by providing project estimation and quoting
- Work within framework of strategic marketing plan and company business plan
- Speak knowledgably regarding technologies and applications currently used by the web development department: HTML /CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Mobile Development, SEO, SEA, Digital Marketing
- Expertise in Project Manager Software – Preferably LiquidPlanner
- Other various duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, business, or other related discipline preferred
- At least (5) years experience in project management
- At least (2) years experience in business analysis
- Ability to understand and evaluate a variety of technologies and platforms
- Strong leadership, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both strong written and verbal abilities
- Self-motivated and proactive