At Core3 Solutions, you will find a unique corporate culture, with a rapid pace and the freedom to truly express yourself. We believe that attitude is everything and encourage a safe and open environment where all employees understand their roles, receive honest feedback, contribute ideas, ask questions, learn, grow, and are recognized for their contributions. Working as a team, we take great pride in being Core3 Solutions.
Our Mission is to become an organization comprised of the right people who help organizations move forward by finding intelligent solutions through ongoing partnerships. Learn more about what makes us tick on our Culture
page, within our blog
, or on any of our social networks (most of our updates go to Facebook
Core3 Solutions offers a comprehensive benefit program that includes:
- Paid Time Off
Core3 Solutions is looking for a skilled systems administrator to join our IT Services support team. Typical duties involve defining, planning, designing, implementing and supporting line-of-business technical systems. The role requires considerable use of creativity, resourcefulness, problem solving, initiative and independent judgment.
- Experience administering firewalls, switches, and network equipment.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft tools and technologies required
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic – someone passionate, willing and able to contribute considerable time/energy to support our customers.
- 5+ years experience in small to medium business environments supporting multiple servers and 50+ desktops.
- College degree or equivalent business experience
- MCSE/MCSA/MCITP Windows Server 2008
- Primary point of contact for ALL desktop, network & server needs
- Ensure 99.9% uptime of critical, customer-equipment.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and managing server and network equipment.
- Customer End-User Support (New Hire setup, software installation & troubleshooting).
- Customer Ticket creation, resolve trouble tickets, and monitor ticket queue.
- Graduate from a recognized University is preferred.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend solutions and work them through resolution
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in an ultra fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team in planning, configuration and implementation of complex systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be held accountable.
- Be a person of good character: Honest, reliable, professional.
- Work 40-50 hours weekly separate of breaks.
- Windows 7
- Networking (Comptia NET+)
- Server 2008
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Vendor Experience: Microsoft, Dell, HP, Symantec, Trend Micro, Acronis